OUTDOOR SKILLS, EDUCATION, RECREATION AND ADVENTURE PROGRAMS
Wolf Pack’s origins are based on safety and education to encourage appreciation and enjoyment of the outdoors. These activities are ideal for family and corporate outings, as well as team-building programs.
- Archery: This is a great activity for first time archers or kids needing more practice. Participants will learn proper safety, basic shooting fundamentals, and parts of the bow and arrow. Most of the time will be spent doing actual target practice.
- BB Gun: Learn how to handle a BB Gun and the fundamentals of marksmanship at our BB Gun range. Basic gun safety will be emphasized as well as proper stance and sighting. Majority of the time will be spent doing actual target practice.
- Kayaking: Learn basic safety and paddling techniques, while paddling the camp pond looking for turtles.
- Canoeing: Learn basic safety, steering and proper stokes, while exploring the pond for turtles and other creatures.
- Climbing Wall: Learn effective climbing technique and test yourself on different rock routes on our 40 foot climbing wall. Participants will learn proper safety, how to put on a harness, and how to properly belay climbers. Of course, most of the time will be spent climbing. Open year-round.
- High Ropes Course: Challenge yourself on our high ropes course by trying to conquer obstacles while suspended 40 feet above the ground. Walk across a log, zip down our zip-line, climb a 30 foot pole and jump off. You have to see this to fully appreciate it. Open year-round.
- Snowshoeing: Learn the history of snowshoes and explore our 80 acres of camp trails along the river, through the forest, and around the meadows.
- Winter Birding Snowshoe Hike: Take a guided snowshoe hike searching for, listening to, and identifying some of our local winter birds. Location will be decided upon at the time of booking based on bird activity.
- Outdoor Survival: Be prepared for a survival situation – how to gather food, build a shelter and start a fire without matches.
- Fishing: Basic instruction on proper casting, baiting, and removing baits and hooks from caught fish. Actual fishing will be divided between ponds and the Sheboygan River.
These programs are seasonal. Please contact us for availability.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.